The Local Elections 2016 are underway. I’m seeking to serve for another term on the Waitematā Local Board (my election profile is available here). I’m standing as a candidate with the progressive City Vision team – a coalition of Labour, Greens and community independents like me.
Here’s why it is time to vote for your progressive candidates in the Local Elections 2016 on now
Over the last 6 years of Auckland Council your progressive representatives, with clear principles and values have achieved results and delivered where it matters. We need your vote to ensure that Auckland’s progress is not stopped in its tracks at the expense of community, arts & culture, parks, heritage and the environment. We need a progressive Council and Local Boards that can work with Phil Goff to ensure we keep out assets, our communities have a strong voice, we invest in Auckland and we can continue working to deliver real transport choice and solutions.
- Cr Mike Lee, City Vision endorsed for the Waitematā and Gulf ward
- Cr Cathy Casey and Dr Peter Haynes for the Albert-Eden
- City Vision team for the Albert-Eden Local Board
- City Vision team for Waitematā Local Board
- Roskill Community Voice for the Puketāpapa Local Board
- City Vision Health for the Auckland District Health Board
- City Vision for the Portage Licensing Trust